Marquee

Bulletin from 06-10-2024 to 13-10-2024 || Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, now available to view or download onto your Smartphones or Tablets

Monday 16 September 2024

Bishop of Wa Stunned By Brand-New Toyota Land Cruiser Gift From Ibrahim Mahama


Bishop of the Wa Diocese, Most Rev. Francis Bomansaan has expressed shock following a gift of a brand new  Toyota Land Cruiser presented to him by Chief Executive officer of Engineers & Planners Ltd. Mr. Ibrahim Mahama.

Expressing his deep gratitude, Bishop Bomansaan said, “I am short of words. I am actually very humbled and I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Ibrahim Mahama. I will ask that you convey my heartfelt gratitude to Mr. Ibrahim Mahama.”

The Bishop reflected on the impact of the donation, which he said would aid in his pastoral duties and serve the needs of the Diocese.

“Sincerely I don’t have words. I just want to say thank you. For me, it’s a feeling that there are many people that I don’t even know who are supporting me in this new ministry and I want to thank the Lord for that. It is going to be of great help to me and the Diocese in this ministry,” the Prelate said.

Source: Catholic Trend

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Cecilia Popular Posts